Creative Sponsorship

Customization is in demand

Do you have a three-tiered (platinum, gold, silver) event sponsorship offering? Have you offered the same sponsorship opportunities year after year? Is your sponsorship revenue stagnant or declining?

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, your event sponsorship offerings may need a face-lift.

Experts say 85 percent of event revenue comes from selling exhibit space. The other 15 percent comes from sponsorship and advertising. Furthermore, vendors are relying on associations to come up with those creative ways to reach attendees before making a sponsorship investment.  At A.C.E. we will show you how you can creatively get sponsors to pay more for the visibility you have to offer.  We will identify areas that are not being maximized to increase the value of sponsorship for your event.

To learn more about this service, please contact us at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Copyright © 2021 | ACE Agency Inc.